Dr. Victor Meltzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Meltzer?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Victor Meltzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017

Amazing physician

Dr. Meltzer is an amazing physician. He truly is the best of the best.

February 2nd, 2013

Long Time Patient

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Meltzer. In my opinion, he is unique among physicians in that: (1) he never makes me feel as if he is rushing me; (2) he always listens to my health concerns; (3) he always responds to my questions about my health; (4) his advice is always good; and (5) he truly is tops as far as his bed side manner. The fact that he gives his full time and attention to the patient may explain why he sometimes gets behind in his schedule, but I would rather a doctor get a little behind and then give me the time than I feel that I need than a doctor that does the opposite.

May 22nd, 2012

If Dr Meltzer could be separated from his office, he would be an almost fantastic doctor. My first appointment, I waited 2 hours to see him. I would have re-scheduled the appt but I had to wait 4 1/2 weeks to see him to beginning with! The appointment was very thorough...shocked by that. Not one of the typical doctors who ask a set of standard questions then sends you on your way. Came up with a comprehensive plan...not, well, let's try this one thing and see what happens. His office staff is far from friendly or helpful. I have only talked to one person who was nice and/or caring. Not happy that the office has had test results for me for a week now and no one is calling me back...after I've called 3 times trying to get the results.

October 20th, 2011

Very Good!

Dr. Meltzer is simply the best! I have been seeing him since I first realized I had kidney failure. He and his staff guided me from a new patient...t ...

July 19th, 2011

I had been seeing Dr. Meltzer for 4 years with good care until I had a kidney stone. He sent me for a CT Scan and yes, I had a 1.8 mm stone that he said would pass on it's own. I then asked for some pain medication to tolerate the pain while passing this stone. (I've had a stone before and was in the ER getting IV pain meds the pain was so bad). He refused to write me a prescription!! Told me I needed to get that medication from my Primary Doctor! WHY would my primary doctor prescribe me pain meds when Dr. Melter was the one treating my condition. Seemed very fishy to me and although I begged his nurse to ask on mulitiple occasions- his response was the same- go to my primary Dr. So I did- luckily- she knew my history with stones and gave me pain meds to get through the ordeal. Right after I passed the stone- I called Dr. Meltzer's office and requested my records! There was no way I would stay with a Dr. that didn't CARE for me correctly when I was in extreme pain. He is a Nephrologist- he KNOWS what passing a kidney stone entails- there was no ethical reason to not prescribe medication! He knows his stuff...but his bedside manner in a time of pain and crisis was enough to send me to another Dr- a true professional!

July 19th, 2011

StoneGirl in Bedford

Although Dr. Meltzer's Staff is wonderful and he is extremely knowledgable....my last experience made me rethink the care I was getting- read my ...

May 19th, 2016