Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient show details Patient
by Howard Jones on Aug 22nd, 2014

If you have a choice of who to see for Great Care, all of the staff and Doctors at this clinic are the best!!

The Best General Practitioners in San Diego show details The Best General Practitioners in San Diego
by KW on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Mendoza & Dr. Marshall are wonderful. They always ask abundant amount of questions and stay on top of new technology and medications. My appointment are on time and I'm never left waiting in a room too long. The nurses and staff are always very professional and accommodating ( like using a butterfly needle for us chickens patients) You can always try calling at 8am and see if they can fit you in.I had to wait 20 mins once in the past 20yrs.They know me and my family and always treat us with excellent care.Never have had a misdiagnose.After we discuss why I'm there, the Doctors alway ask if there is anything else I would like to discuss. Will continue to go this Doctors office as long as I live here.

Fantastic doctor show details Fantastic doctor
Feb 14th, 2013

Great guy, professional, attentive, good listener, and cares about patients! Glad he is my doctor!

Dec 29th, 2008

Excellent bed side manner!!!!