A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Mizrachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Mizrachi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Mizrachi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mizrachi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mizrachi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Mizrachi MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Mizrachi practice?
- Dr. Victor Mizrachi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Mizrachi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN.
See Austin Radiologists.