Some ratings provided by DrScore.
HORRIBLE show details HORRIBLE
Jul 22nd, 2013

1 hour wait after appt. time, waiting for dr., didn't really explain what was wrong, horrible receptionist, on hold and getting passed around. Never will go again.

Nov 20th, 2012

Great Doctor..Great Staff!

What a Great Guy show details What a Great Guy
by Steve on Jun 22nd, 2010

I used to take my Dad to his appointments with Dr. Mokarry. My Dad was completely deaf in one ear and the other had issues too. My Dad also had Alzheimer's. Dr. Mokarry was so patient with my Dad (who could be a real handful) and kept things light with his great sense of humor. He is also one of the most competent doctors I've ever met. He goes above and beyond the call to help people which is a rare thing with doctors today. I like him so much, he's now MY ear doctor. I could not recommend him more highly.

The Best show details The Best
by Mary Toomey on Feb 25th, 2010

We have been patients of Dr. Mokarry for years. He has treated multiple family members, everything from complex head and neck cancer issues to routine issues. His care is always professional, compassionate and committed. I recommend him and his associates highly.

Professional care. show details Professional care.
by Iwona on May 22nd, 2009

My experience with Dr.Mokarry has been terrific. I will recommend him to my friends . Professionalism, competence, friendly caring attitude.Excellent care for the children.