Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  oral cancer patients beware  |  show details
by robert benning on Dec 16th, 2013

Dr. Mokarry did oral cancer surgery on my wife back in late 2011. After reading all reviews we thought he would be a good surgen for this. After surgery and 6 weeks of radiation, we were told all ok. About 5 months later my wife started to have pain and much trouble opening her mouth to eat. As matters worsend we went back to Dr. Mokarry, he scoped and said he found nothing alarming, but would need to have wife go into operating room to do biopsey as by this time the trismis was so bad that my wife could not open her mouth wide enough to do normaly. After being sedated we were told he could not open my wifes mouth wide enough to do biopsey, We were charged for hospital and Dr. mocarry. We went to Loyola hosp. cancer center were the Dr. there new in an instant that the cancer had returned and got a biopsy while my wife was sitting in a chair. We had spent all this time and worry that could have been avoided had Dr.mocarry admitted he was in over his head. Should have sued!!!

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2013

1 hour wait after appt. time, waiting for dr., didn't really explain what was wrong, horrible receptionist, on hold and getting passed around. Never will go again.

|  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Great Doctor..Great Staff!

|  What a Great Guy  |  show details
by Steve on Jun 22nd, 2010

I used to take my Dad to his appointments with Dr. Mokarry. My Dad was completely deaf in one ear and the other had issues too. My Dad also had Alzheimer's. Dr. Mokarry was so patient with my Dad (who could be a real handful) and kept things light with his great sense of humor. He is also one of the most competent doctors I've ever met. He goes above and beyond the call to help people which is a rare thing with doctors today. I like him so much, he's now MY ear doctor. I could not recommend him more highly.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Mary Toomey on Feb 25th, 2010

We have been patients of Dr. Mokarry for years. He has treated multiple family members, everything from complex head and neck cancer issues to routine issues. His care is always professional, compassionate and committed. I recommend him and his associates highly.

|  Professional care.  |  show details
by Iwona on May 22nd, 2009

My experience with Dr.Mokarry has been terrific. I will recommend him to my friends . Professionalism, competence, friendly caring attitude.Excellent care for the children.