A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Moneke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Moneke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Moneke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moneke graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Moneke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Chukwuemeka Moneke MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Victor C. Moneke practice?
- Dr. Victor Moneke has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Moneke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Apple Valley, CA.
See Apple Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.