A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Moneme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Moneme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Moneme, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moneme graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Moneme has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moneme accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 8 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan