A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Moneme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Moneme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Moneme, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moneme graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Moneme has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Udemba Moneme MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Victor U. Moneme practice?
- Dr. Victor Moneme has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Moneme practices Pediatrics near Ontario, OH.
See Ontario Pediatricians.