The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Moon
Dr. Victor Moon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Moon is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. Dr. Moon has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Moon has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Victor Moon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Armen Kasabian
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Neil Tanna
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Nicholas Bastidas
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi11