A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Muente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Muente is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Muente graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Muente has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Weston Outpatient Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Enrique Muente MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Victor E. Muente practice?
- Dr. Victor Muente has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Muente practices Anesthesiology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Anesthesiologists.