Dr. Victor Mujica Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Mujica?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Victor Mujica?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2016

Dr Mujica is s very kind and knowledgeable Doctor . He literally has saved my life.

August 20th, 2014

Ruined my stomac.

I am sorry to say that he has ruined my stomach which was not as worst as before. Under his treatment (Blood test, stool test, Endoscopy & thereafter consuming high power antibiotics & other medicines), my gastric condition got worst thereafter. Before it was occasional which become regular. And surprisingly after so much of expenditure & having reverse effect of endoscopy/medication, I wasn’t allowed for discussion with doctor & was advised for 1 more appointment for any further discussion. Now I fear going to any doctor for further treatment.

January 20th, 2014

Easy to get...thats all that was good.

The office makes it easy for you to get in for an appointment, but that is the only positive I can give Mujica and his office. I had been going to him for 3 years until I moved to Indiana, where I got a REAL gastroeneuroligist. I have Crohns, and when I met with my new doctor she went over tests that I was suppose to have and never did get while under care of Mujica. I should have received vitamin D level testing, a hepatitis panel, and he claimed after my colonoscopy that I had only one polup in my small intestines. The tests I received from this new doctor has shown an extremely low vitamin D level, and inflamation on the insides of my intestine. The vitamin D level testing was the most surprising to me, because my new doctor told me I could have problems with my bones in the future if that is low. Your body cannot absorb calcium with too low of vitamin D, so if I would have stayed with him, I would not only live with Crohns, but also endure bone problems down the road because he did not test for it. Besides all that he is very short with spending and explaining time, he never spent more than 10 minutes with you to explain things. This new doctor I have spent 30 minutes the first time to make sure I understood everything she told me. She spent another 10 minutes on the phone with me voicing her concerns about the lack of testing by my previous doctor. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!

June 8th, 2012

His heart is not with his patients

Cares more about himself than his patients.Not the least bit caring

May 4th, 2012

The most rude bedside manner. Misdiagnosed my condition. Thankfully Mayo Clinic correctly and respectfully treated me.

August 7th, 2009

A different approach

It's a pleasant surprise when the physician finds a way to dignify unpleasant health issues. Dr. Mujica dresses like a tango dancer, which is clearly a different approach from the usual scrubs worn by most human anatomy plumbers in Northeast Iowa. I am going to imagine him playing tango music during the colonoscopy. It makes the whole procedure seem more like an amusing Latin American art film scene than a morbid clinical experience.

October 18th, 2016