A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Nannini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nannini graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nannini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Louis Nannini DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Nannini practice?
- Dr. Victor Nannini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Nannini practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Washington, NY.
See Mineola Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Mineola Dentists.