A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Nannini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Nannini is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nannini
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Nannini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Nannini graduated from New York University.
Dr. Nannini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Louis Nannini DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Nannini practice?
- Dr. Victor Nannini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Nannini practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Port Washington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY.
See Port Washington Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Port Washington Dentists.