A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Narcisse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Narcisse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Narcisse, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Narcisse graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Narcisse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor J Narcisse MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor J. Narcisse practice?
- Dr. Victor Narcisse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Narcisse practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.