A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Navarro, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarro
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Navarro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Navarro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Navarro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Navarro MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor Navarro practice?
- Dr. Victor Navarro has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Navarro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.