Learn more about Dr. Victor Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Navarro, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarro
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Navarro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Navarro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Navarro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Navarro MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor Navarro practice?
- Dr. Victor Navarro has 6 office locations.
Dr. Victor Navarro practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.