Learn more about Dr. Victor Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Navarro, Cardiologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Navarro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Inherited Arrhythmias Acute Myocardial Infarction Echocardiogram Heart Failure Preventive Cardiology Adult Congenital Heart Disease Cardiomyopathies Hypertension and Inherited Arrhythmias, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Hypertension, Preventive Cardiology, Echocardiogram.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Navarro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Navarro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor S. Navarro practice?
Dr. Victor Navarro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn General Practitioners.