A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Nguyen, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor V Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor V. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Victor Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Internists.