Aug 3rd, 2015

He did not listen to my health issues. He sent me for xrays for an area that I was not having problems with. I requested 3 times for him to call me with his staff, Amy, and he doesn't return my calls. Worse experience I have ever had with a doctor!! He throws out diagnosis without any testing and then gives you medication for conditions that have not been properly diagnosed. Beware!!!!

Feb 23rd, 2015

Special attention perceived. Everything desired in a doctor.

Feb 12th, 2015

best doctor in the area I am glad I found Dr Victor.

by Irene Gaffney on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Nguyen had been my internist for3years. He is the best primary doctor I've ever had. He is so knowledgeable and caring. I never feel rushed when I see him. He takes the time to explain and answers questions. I only hope he never moves away!!

Dec 27th, 2014

First visit was a wonderful experience in all respects. A problem I had was getting better so follow up was discussed. The problem got worse in four days and was handled perfectly by nurse practioner LeeAnn Green since dr. Nguyen was not available. I am more than satisfied!

Something strange show details Something strange
Mar 10th, 2014

I have never seen or heard of Victor V Nguyen, MD. I've received a bill from him.

A Doctor show details A Doctor
by Nicole A. Brouillette on Apr 11th, 2013

Dr. Nguyen by far is the best Doctor I have ever come across. It is easy to make an appointment at his busy office and he is on time to see patients on time or within a few minutes. He has a very helpful staff and they all are so happy to be working at the office, it shows in there attitude. Especially Dea. His bedside manner is what made me like Dr. Nguyen so much. He not only is friendly, but seems genuinely concerned about your problem, and never rushes you or makes you feel like you are taking up too much of his time. So many Doctors just seem to be going through the motions when seeing patients, and Dr. Nguyen is concerned with what is going on with you and how to fix it. Thank you Dr. Nguyen. Nicole Brouillette

Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Nguyen is one of those rare doctors that really takes the time to understand your needs. He is thorough and compassionate.

Sep 13th, 2012

I saw Dr. Nguuyen for the first time on September 11, 2012 and I liked him as soon as he walked in the room. I have confidence in him and he doesn't rush you out of the room. He seems to care about his patients and it is hard to find a doctor like that.

Smart, Kind and Handsome :) show details Smart, Kind and Handsome :)
May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Nguyen has the best bed side manners I've experienced. He is recommended by many in the community and I am lucky to have him as my doctor.

Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Nguyen is thorough and seems to genuinely care about his patients. The clinic has many drs. and if Dr. Nguyen can't see me, they will fit me in with someone else if it's urgent.

Best Doctor and Person show details Best Doctor and Person
Jul 20th, 2010

If you want a doctor who is caring as well as professional and intelligent, Dr. Victor Nguyen is your man. There are no words to adequately describe what a wonderful human being he truly is.

Feb 21st, 2009

Great to find a doctor who speaks perfect english and speaks loudly and clearly to the patient!!