by Diane Shore Gonzalez on Nov 12th, 2015

The best Doctor we have ever had. That says it all!

Aug 3rd, 2015

He did not listen to my health issues. He sent me for xrays for an area that I was not having problems with. I requested 3 times for him to call me with his staff, Amy, and he doesn't return my calls. Worse experience I have ever had with a doctor!! He throws out diagnosis without any testing and then gives you medication for conditions that have not been properly diagnosed. Beware!!!!

Feb 23rd, 2015

Special attention perceived. Everything desired in a doctor.

Feb 12th, 2015

best doctor in the area I am glad I found Dr Victor.

by Irene Gaffney on Feb 2nd, 2015

Dr. Nguyen had been my internist for3years. He is the best primary doctor I've ever had. He is so knowledgeable and caring. I never feel rushed when I see him. He takes the time to explain and answers questions. I only hope he never moves away!!

Dec 27th, 2014

First visit was a wonderful experience in all respects. A problem I had was getting better so follow up was discussed. The problem got worse in four days and was handled perfectly by nurse practioner LeeAnn Green since dr. Nguyen was not available. I am more than satisfied!

Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Nguyen is one of those rare doctors that really takes the time to understand your needs. He is thorough and compassionate.

Smart, Kind and Handsome :) show details Smart, Kind and Handsome :)
May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Nguyen has the best bed side manners I've experienced. He is recommended by many in the community and I am lucky to have him as my doctor.

Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Nguyen is thorough and seems to genuinely care about his patients. The clinic has many drs. and if Dr. Nguyen can't see me, they will fit me in with someone else if it's urgent.

Best Doctor and Person show details Best Doctor and Person
Jul 20th, 2010

If you want a doctor who is caring as well as professional and intelligent, Dr. Victor Nguyen is your man. There are no words to adequately describe what a wonderful human being he truly is.

Feb 21st, 2009

Great to find a doctor who speaks perfect english and speaks loudly and clearly to the patient!!