Dr. Victor Nitti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Nitti?

March 12th, 2016

No follow up after surgery

December 13th, 2015

Awesome doctor!

February 8th, 2015

G-D Bless Dr. Nitti And His Staff

I had BPH with all the usual problems associated with the condition. Dr. Nitti and his staff did a thorough evaluation and he performed a Green Light Laser surgery on me. I now urinate like I did when I was 20 years younger and had NO side effects from the procedure. He was very open and explained all facets of the operation with possible problems but I elected to take my chances with it and I am so glad I did. I bless everyone in that office!

August 1st, 2014

Not a good experience with Victor Nitti

I completely agree with Nick's review. My experience was the following - I had my appointment scheduled after about 1.5 months from the date i called the office. On the appointment date,after about 15min wait, the nurse called me to measure my blood pressure and ask me a few questions - no so bad i thought, but it was too quick to feel good about it- she left me in the room, and i waited, and waited, and waited- 45min later i thought that they just forgot about me, so i got out of the room looking for the nurse - she told me that the doctor had an emergency and she does not know when he would see me!!! Well, i know that i could have just kept waiting but i decided to leave. In my opinion, Dr.Nitti might be a very experienced and knowledgeable, but he is not a good doctor. A good doctor shows up for all his patients! If you have so many emergencies and what not, then do accept any new patients! Avoid, avoid, avoid.... unless you have all the time in the world.

March 21st, 2014

Best urologist

After a botched prostate surgery on Long Island that left me inconvenient for 18 months dr Nitti and his most caring staff successfully operated on me and gave me back my life

January 30th, 2011

Slings for incontinence

A wonderful, honest, "down to earth" doctor. highly recommended.

December 27th, 2010

We have arranged an appointment with Doctor Nitti two weeks in advance, explaining to his secretary that we are visiting New York just for some days and it is very important for us to have an oppinion from Dr. Nitti since after research on the Web we had the idea that he is one of the top Doctor on this sector:(My wife has faced Urinary Tract Infection for the last three years.) When we visited Nyu Pathology Associates, we have been waiting for two hours before a nurse called our names for the apointment. After that we have been put in a room alone with the door closed and we have been waiting there for another half hour. Then the nurse came in and informed us that the doctor will be able to see us after another 40 minutes. Of course we left at once since we have been treated not like human beings. This might be a single incident, however it is the first time in my life i faced such hard behaviour. We were very dissapointed and i was trying for half an hour to calm my wife who was crying. I do not know if Dr. Nitti is a good Doctor or not, the only thing i know is that first you have to be human and have heart and feelings.

October 16th, 2017