Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Saved my life after 10 years of misery  |  show details
by Beata Anna S. on Aug 31st, 2014

Dr. Nitti fixed my rectocele and other severe post labor complications. I was barely able to leave home for 10 years. He was the only one who properly diagnosed my problem after 10 years of misery and seeing countless other doctors. Rectocele correction surgery leaves so many women with painful complications that never resolve and no sex life. Dr. Nitti is very careful it would never happened to anybody. He may seem a little distant, but he is a brilliant physician, he really cares about his patients and he changed my life. Thank you, Dr. Nitti. Beata S.

|  Not a good experience with Victor Nitti  |  show details
by James P. on Jul 31st, 2014

I completely agree with Nick's review. My experience was the following - I had my appointment scheduled after about 1.5 months from the date i called the office. On the appointment date,after about 15min wait, the nurse called me to measure my blood pressure and ask me a few questions - no so bad i thought, but it was too quick to feel good about it- she left me in the room, and i waited, and waited, and waited- 45min later i thought that they just forgot about me, so i got out of the room looking for the nurse - she told me that the doctor had an emergency and she does not know when he would see me!!! Well, i know that i could have just kept waiting but i decided to leave. In my opinion, Dr.Nitti might be a very experienced and knowledgeable, but he is not a good doctor. A good doctor shows up for all his patients! If you have so many emergencies and what not, then do accept any new patients! Avoid, avoid, avoid.... unless you have all the time in the world.

|  Best urologist  |  show details
by Michael J on Mar 21st, 2014

After a botched prostate surgery on Long Island that left me inconvenient for 18 months dr Nitti and his most caring staff successfully operated on me and gave me back my life

|  Slings for incontinence  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

A wonderful, honest, "down to earth" doctor. highly recommended.

|  show details
by Nick on Dec 27th, 2010

We have arranged an appointment with Doctor Nitti two weeks in advance, explaining to his secretary that we are visiting New York just for some days and it is very important for us to have an oppinion from Dr. Nitti since after research on the Web we had the idea that he is one of the top Doctor on this sector:(My wife has faced Urinary Tract Infection for the last three years.) When we visited Nyu Pathology Associates, we have been waiting for two hours before a nurse called our names for the apointment. After that we have been put in a room alone with the door closed and we have been waiting there for another half hour. Then the nurse came in and informed us that the doctor will be able to see us after another 40 minutes. Of course we left at once since we have been treated not like human beings. This might be a single incident, however it is the first time in my life i faced such hard behaviour. We were very dissapointed and i was trying for half an hour to calm my wife who was crying. I do not know if Dr. Nitti is a good Doctor or not, the only thing i know is that first you have to be human and have heart and feelings.