A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Novak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Novak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Novak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor F Novak MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor F. Novak practice?
- Dr. Victor Novak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Novak practices Surgery near Somerset, PA.
See Somerset Surgeons.