Dr. Victor Nunez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2012
Saved my leg!
I also was fortunate to be assigned Dr. Nunez. He showed much care and was frustrated often when the other doctors taking care of me didn't do their part. His prompt attention to my infection saved my leg my eventual podiatrist said. I also had him last year when I developed an infection after my appendix removal. That time I had no insurance and I can honestly say that he did not treat me any different with or without insurance. Don't listen to the bad reviews.

April 13th, 2012
I got better :)
I was fortunate enough for Dr. Nunez to be 'assigned' to me while I was hospitalized for an infection. He rounded every day, explained my therapy and any changes he was going to make, consulted with my other doctors, kept me in the loop, and showed concern about my condition. (In fact all my doctors were great!) Dr. Nunez made it clear when I needed to come in to follow up after my discharge, arranged for Home IV therapy, and I had no problem getting a quick appointment at any time for my follow-up visits.The wait time for my appointments was always under 10 minutes, the staff all knew me by name when I came in, and were very friendly, and I never felt rushed or hurried during my appt with Dr. Nunez. Again, he always was respectful of my concerns and questions, was honest if he wasn't sure about something, but offered me reassurance that things were moving in the right direction. I work in the healthcare industry, I've worked with all types of personalities, and I can be a picky and difficult patient. Bottom line, is that through his care, and the care of several other wonderful physicians, I got better! He did exactly what a doctor should do, and I'm thankful that he was there when I needed him.

March 20th, 2012
Dr showed ZERO CONCERN
He made me feel like I was a waste of his time, didn't listen to the symptoms, showed no concern. This DR made me switch from Wellstar to another hospital system!

February 28th, 2012
Poor, poor Doctor
I couldn't have been more disappointed with Dr Vic Nunez. He was very unprofessional and all in all has no reason being affiliated with the other pysicians at Kennestone hospital.

September 6th, 2016