A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Manning Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Manning Oliver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning Oliver graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Manning Oliver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manning Oliver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor Manning Oliver practice?
Dr. Victor Manning Oliver practices Ophthalmology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Ophthalmologists.