A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Manning Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Manning Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning Oliver
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Manning Oliver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning Oliver graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Manning Oliver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Manning Oliver MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Manning Oliver practice?
- Dr. Victor Manning Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Manning Oliver practices Ophthalmology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Ophthalmologists.