A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Manning Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Manning Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning Oliver
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Manning Oliver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning Oliver graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Manning Oliver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Manning Oliver MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Manning Oliver practice?
- Dr. Victor Manning Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Manning Oliver practices Ophthalmology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Ophthalmologists.