A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Oliver, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance