A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Ortuno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Ortuno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortuno graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ortuno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ortuno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor Ortuno practice?
Dr. Victor Ortuno practices Pediatrics near Norco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Norco Pediatricians.