A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Owusu-Yaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Owusu-Yaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Owusu-Yaw, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owusu-Yaw graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Owusu-Yaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Danville Reg Medctr, Danville, Va
- Southern Virginia Mental Health Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Owusu-Yaw MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Victor Owusu-Yaw practice?
- Dr. Victor Owusu-Yaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Owusu-Yaw practices Neurology near Danville, VA.
See Danville Neurologists.