A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Owusu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Owusu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Owusu graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owusu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor I Owusu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor I. Owusu practice?
- Dr. Victor Owusu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Owusu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hillsdale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Marshall, MI.
See Hillsdale Cardiologists.