A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Reyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Reyes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Pimentel Reyes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Victor P. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Victor Reyes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Reyes practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Keego Harbor, MI.
See Monroe Primary Care Doctors.