A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Padilla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Padilla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from Nordestana (Unne) Medical University, Sofia.
Dr. Padilla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Manuel Padilla MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Victor M. Padilla practice?
- Dr. Victor Padilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Padilla practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists and Hialeah Gastroenterologists.