A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Victor Panitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Panitch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panitch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panitch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Holyoke Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Panitch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Panitch practice?
- Dr. Victor Panitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Panitch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Holyoke, MA.
See Holyoke Orthopedic Surgeons.