A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Panitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Panitch is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panitch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Panitch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panitch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panitch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Holyoke Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Panitch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor Panitch practice?
- Dr. Victor Panitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Panitch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Holyoke, MA.
See Holyoke Surgeons.