Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Victor Panitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Panitch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panitch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panitch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Holyoke Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panitch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor Panitch practice?
Dr. Victor Panitch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Holyoke, MA.
See Holyoke Surgeons.