Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Parisien
Dr. Victor Parisien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with another office in Cumberland Foreside, ME. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Parisien is affiliated with Exeter Hospital Inc, Littleton Hospital and Springfield Hospital,Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Parisien has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
In addition to treating...
Dr. Victor Parisien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.
Dr. Brian Wallace
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Naples, FL 2.17 mi9
Dr. Henry Biggs
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Naples, FL 2.17 mi20
Dr. Myles Samotin
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Naples, FL 2.47 mi29