A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Phan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Phan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- Southeast Memorial Herman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Van Do Phan DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Victor V. Phan practice?
- Dr. Victor Phan has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Phan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.