Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Politi
Dr. Victor Politi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Islip, NY, with other offices in Jamaica, NY and Elmhurst, NY (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Politi is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Saint John's Queens Hospital and Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Politi has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victor Politi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.
Dr. Golru Ghaffari
West Islip, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Gary Veith
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Islip, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Zachary Garner
Internal Medicine, General Practice, Gastroenterology
West Islip, NY 0 mi