Dr. Victor Prisk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 19th, 2016
Severe feet pain
Went and saw Dr. Prisk he told me nothing wrong with my feet, said i needed to loose weight. Come to find out my heel spurs are quadruple the size they should be.

April 2nd, 2016
Arrogantly insinuated me , that I was overweight and that's why my bones in my foot won't heal. Wouldn't explain issues with me, options

July 6th, 2015
Dr. Prisk is an outstanding doctor! He accurately diagnosed my ankle trauma and provided several successsful non-invasive treatment plans. As result, I'm back running again. I needed and found a great foot and ankle specialist. Dr. Prisk and his staff are exemplary. I highly recommend him.

June 13th, 2015
Steroids
I was referred to See Dr. Prisk for rehabilitation , and I was appalled by the visit. Once I told Dr.Prisk that before my injury I was competing in Natural Physique he tried to give me a script for steroids for my injury, but then also was pushing that he could "diagnose me for something more serious" so he could write me a bigger dosage and "get me big to compete in the NPC" .. Of course Bc he wanted me to train/ do a contest prep with him. This was highly unprofessional, And I hope his license is removed . I can't even believe a big company like GNC would even have someone like this on their staff. Completely unethical

May 3rd, 2015
Horrible arrogant doctor, do not waist your time
Arrogant doctor who would not explain surgery and then tried to sell me his book

July 1st, 2014
wonderful experience
DR Prisk went above and beyondhis duties the day my fiancé went for a follow up visit for her foot surgery. She explained that she was having pain and discomfort in her hip. DR Prisk had her performs few movements and asked her a few simple questions regarding her hip pain. He took a XRay of her hip which didn't show anything alarming. He wasn't satisfied with the findings of the XRay and sent her for an MRI which revealed that she had a fracture thru 90% of her hip. Surgery was performed the next day by a DR Westrick. Thank GOODNESS for doctors like DR Prisk.

April 21st, 2012
Dr. Prisk is absolutely the best!
I consulted Dr. Prisk for a second opinion prior to ankle surgery. This was tbe best decision I ever made! He is compassionate, honest, knowledgable, skilled, with excellent bedside manner. Dr. Prisk explained my options for surgery, none of which I wanted to consider. He was direct and to the point, which was spot on target. After my first surgery, my physical therapists were astounded by the techniques Dr. Prisk usec and how quickly I was able to walk. Dr. Prisk provides detailed explanations at each visit and I always left knowing he always had my best interest at the center of care. Over the past two years, I have driven 2 hours to see Dr. Prisk and have had two surgeries. He is definitely worth the drive!!

January 20th, 2011
I thought it was very unprofessional to bad mouth the other physicians that we had gone to. He said that my daughter had "no pain tolerance and didn't know what real pain was". (This was at our first meeting.) We have since seen another MD and she is scheduled for surgery for a problem he said she didn't have.

January 17th, 2011
Dr Prisk is absolutley excellent!!! He is caring and attentive. No question is too small. He is always very concerned. He never seems hurried or rushed.