A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Pulido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Pulido is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Pulido, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulido graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Pulido has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Centers for Family Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pulido accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor Pulido practice?
Dr. Victor Pulido practices Family Medicine near Ojai, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Oak View, CA.
See Ojai Family Physicians.