A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randolph
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Randolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Randolph, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Randolph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Lawrence Randolph MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Randolph practice?
- Dr. Victor Randolph has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Randolph practices Medical Oncology near Selinsgrove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA and Williamsport, PA.
See Selinsgrove Oncologists.