A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Randolph, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Randolph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Lawrence Randolph MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor L. Randolph practice?
- Dr. Victor Randolph has 5 office locations.
Dr. Victor Randolph practices Medical Oncology near Selinsgrove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA and Williamsport, PA.
See Selinsgrove Oncologists.