Dr. Victor Reus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Reus?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 7th, 2008

Saved me!

I have seen Dr. Reus several times since1987. I was awstruck at his dedication and his caring and his ability to encourage. And most of all, he saw the root of my health problems and set me on a course to heal and live a better life. He is also respected in his field by his peers around the world, and of course by his colleagues and patients there at UCSF. I was greatly impressed at his ability to respect his patients. I have met several of his students who became doctor's, and it is obvious to me that he passed on his best qualities to them.I can recommend Dr. Reus as doctor, teacher, and friend to his patients without reservation.

September 23rd, 2014