Dr. Victor Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Reyes?

Always great!

Posted on April 7th, 2014

I think that Dr. Reyes in a wonderful doctor. When I am with him he acts like I am the first person he's seen all day. He is very attentive and I believe he really cares. He is very thorough and explains things very well in ways that I understand. I highly recommend Dr. Reyes to anyone who wants a straight forward, kind, caring doctor.

The best

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Reyes for as long as I've lived up in LA. I love him. He's kind , courteous and very thorough. When he is in the room it's as if I'm the only patient in the office. Even when he's busy, he still talks to me and helps me without me feeling rushed. I feel confident that he is the best doctor around.

Horrible to deal with, never answers the phone, poor insurance coverage

Posted on July 29th, 2013

This provider is terrible. I can't believe how horrible the service is. I've spent HOURS trying to get referrals. They sent me to a physical therapist whose next available appointment wasn't for another 1.5 MONTHS! After making the appointment, it was CANCELLED a week before. I cried to the Dr. to please send me a new one, but they said I'd have to go in and get seen again and pay another copay. I eventually talked to Sara E, his assistant, about getting something done and she recommended go pay out of pocket for services and get a referral if I needed one. At this point, I would do anything because it hurt SO bad. I paid out of pocket and the therapist urged me to get an MRI done because he had never seen a shoulder this bad. Sara said to send her the paperwork so she could get a referral in the system for my MRI. Fast forward A FULL WEEK AND 5 MESSAGES LATER, I get a call from their appointment setter who says I need to see Dr. Reyes again for another referral to a PHYSICAL THERAPIST (NOT AN MRI!).. Get this, his next appointment wasn't for another 25 days!!!!!!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2013

Have been with Dr Reyes for over 20 years. Always caring but honest. Great follow up and excellent skills and always has my best interest at heart. Spends time needed. Worth waiting for. Not easy to get appointment cause he is best doctor in practice. Will wait for him. Always call me back.

Very caring doctor

Posted on July 6th, 2012

My doctor for many years. Caring and concerned. Excellent doctor with excellent medical skills and judgement.

Elaine Spears

Posted on June 27th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Reyes for nearly 8 years. I find him to be professional and easy to talk to regarding my health. The examination is always very through and I feel that he always has my best interest in his treatment. He continues to follow up on my health, blood work, and physical care. I am very pleased with his doctoring.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2012

Always available

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Dr. Reyes has always been available to me as a doctor. If he doesn't have room in his appointment schedule, he will call me to check up on me. He has a great bedside manner and will answer all my questions. He is a great doctor to have!!

Great Doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2010

Dr. Reyes is a great doctor. His knowledge outstanding. I am happy he is my doctor.

Posted on February 5th, 2009

What I always thought a doctor should be.

Too arrogant

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

He rolls his eyes when your trying to explain your symptoms and spends as little time as possible with you. The nurse spends more time when taking your vitals!

Posted on October 6th, 2017