A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Ribeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Ribeiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Ribeiro, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ribeiro graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ribeiro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor D Ribeiro BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor D. Ribeiro practice?
- Dr. Victor Ribeiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victor Ribeiro practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Oncologists.