Dr. Victor Roberts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2016
Best doctor
Best doctor, caring and loving patient, professional and accurate diagnose and treatment, He saved me and give my life back. I am so glad to have him as my doctor, I hope all doctors out there like Dr. Roberts. Also I want to thanks his professional and friendly stuff as well! Trust me you will never regret find him to be your doctor!

November 6th, 2015
Great Visit
The staff was friendly and nice the doctor was great he explained everything to me with ease . I'm glad I picked this doctor:-)

June 17th, 2015
History & exam by ARNP & ARNP student. ARNP poorly attempted to relate history to Dr. Dr. Interupted, asked why referring dr sent me, stated he couldn't help me because the medications I take are my problem. Ordered labs because he was "obligated". I won't waste his or his staff's time in the future!

February 25th, 2015
Longest Active Patient Discharged!
Let me first start by saying that, up until today, I was Dr. Roberts longest active patient...24+ years! Dr. Roberts is an excellent Endocrinologist. As for some of his new staff (bad attitudes), difficulty in trying to get through to make an appointment, and long waiting-room wait times, I can only give the office a rating of 2 stars at best. I was discharged today because the staff said I had missed or rescheduled 3 appointments in a row. What they failed to see was that they canceled with me because the Dr/NP called off. They scheduled an appointment without my knowledge on a day I had to work, and I had to leave one appointment because I was waiting for over an hour and had other obligations. It's not the first time I had to leave because of long wait times either. I am friends with some of his patients & they have the same complaints. Oh well, time to find a new Endocrinologist.

March 6th, 2014
Very easy to park and safe. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Very through and spends a lot of time on the individual. Couldn't ask for more!

July 17th, 2013
Three words describe Dr. Victor L Roberts, Ethical, Caring and Logical. My first visit allowed me to see that we still have some of the best doctors in Florida. He listens and allows you to explain clearly your situation and then he comes up with a strategic plan for you based off his years of experience. He will pull no punches, but will help you understand your situation and will come up with a solution. Very Impressive staff and office. The staff was friendly and fast, big thumbs up.

April 29th, 2013
Patient
Dr Victor L Roberts is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. He takes good care of his patients and cares about them. His staff is great and I have on many occasions recommended him to friends and family.

April 4th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doctor and Staff. Very knowledgeable and professional.

February 11th, 2013
Saved my daughter's life
Dr. Victor L. Roberts and his wonderful staff have literally saved my daughter's life. She was terribly ill with Type 1 diabetes and when I called the office and described her symptoms they took her right away. I am not sure what we would have done without Doc Roberts and his practice. He is knowledgeable, professional, calm and caring. He and his team are a Godsend.

January 27th, 2013
Dr.Roberts was professional and very helpful. I look forward to my follow up visit. I would recommend this caring and knowledgable physician.

January 21st, 2013
I have been a patient of Victor L. Roberts for 19 years and take great pleasure in highly recommending him. His interpersonal relations are outstanding and his explanations of your individual situation and what treatment he recommends are thorough and easily understood.

January 20th, 2013
patient
Super friendly staff. Dr. Roberts and his staff actually remember you and work with you. Dr. Roberts also helped my husband after a long trail of doctors.