Dr. Victor Roberts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Victor Roberts?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Victor Roberts?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2017

Superb

Dr. Roberts is dedicated, knowledgeable, and has excellent patient/doctor relationship skills. I feel incredibly fortunate that I am one of his patients and wouldn't think of going somewhere else. Bonnie M

July 31st, 2017

Highly Dissatisfied

After searching for a Endocrinologist for months, I thought I had finally found one that knew diabetes and thyroid issues, and one that could really help me. Boy was I wrong !!!! Upon my 1st visit he came in, didn't identify himself and starts telling me I am going to die from a heart attack because my cholesterol was high. Almost gave me a anxiety attack - He ordered lab work. On second visit immediately starts trying to sell me on getting a insulin pump, which was the last thing on my mind. Didn't even bother to mention my cholesterol had dropped by half. He then brings in some student that didn't know squat and then a salesman to sell me a insulin pump. He belittled me and finally said, "Well there's nothing else I can do for you"! That was it ! He is a salesman not a doctor ! Not once did he suggest methods of helping me find answers to metabolism and/or diabetic issues. Needless to say I don't go there anymore !!!!!! So if you have serious diabetic and thyroid problems that you need solved, I would save my money and time as you won't find them here !

February 26th, 2016

Best doctor

Best doctor, caring and loving patient, professional and accurate diagnose and treatment, He saved me and give my life back. I am so glad to have him as my doctor, I hope all doctors out there like Dr. Roberts. Also I want to thanks his professional and friendly stuff as well! Trust me you will never regret find him to be your doctor!

November 6th, 2015

Great Visit

The staff was friendly and nice the doctor was great he explained everything to me with ease . I'm glad I picked this doctor:-)

June 17th, 2015

History & exam by ARNP & ARNP student. ARNP poorly attempted to relate history to Dr. Dr. Interupted, asked why referring dr sent me, stated he couldn't help me because the medications I take are my problem. Ordered labs because he was "obligated". I won't waste his or his staff's time in the future!

February 25th, 2015

Longest Active Patient Discharged!

Let me first start by saying that, up until today, I was Dr. Roberts longest active patient...24+ years! Dr. Roberts is an excellent Endocrinologist. As for some of his new staff (bad attitudes), difficulty in trying to get through to make an appointment, and long waiting-room wait times, I can only give the office a rating of 2 stars at best. I was discharged today because the staff said I had missed or rescheduled 3 appointments in a row. What they failed to see was that they canceled with me because the Dr/NP called off. They scheduled an appointment without my knowledge on a day I had to work, and I had to leave one appointment because I was waiting for over an hour and had other obligations. It's not the first time I had to leave because of long wait times either. I am friends with some of his patients & they have the same complaints. Oh well, time to find a new Endocrinologist.

March 10th, 2014

TERRIBLE

March 6th, 2014

Very easy to park and safe. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Very through and spends a lot of time on the individual. Couldn't ask for more!

July 17th, 2013

Three words describe Dr. Victor L Roberts, Ethical, Caring and Logical. My first visit allowed me to see that we still have some of the best doctors in Florida. He listens and allows you to explain clearly your situation and then he comes up with a strategic plan for you based off his years of experience. He will pull no punches, but will help you understand your situation and will come up with a solution. Very Impressive staff and office. The staff was friendly and fast, big thumbs up.

April 29th, 2013

Patient

Dr Victor L Roberts is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. He takes good care of his patients and cares about them. His staff is great and I have on many occasions recommended him to friends and family.

April 4th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Excellent Doctor and Staff. Very knowledgeable and professional.

January 27th, 2013

Dr.Roberts was professional and very helpful. I look forward to my follow up visit. I would recommend this caring and knowledgable physician.