A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Victor Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Rodriguez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Rodriguez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor R Rodriguez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Victor R. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Victor Rodriguez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victor Rodriguez practices Pediatrics near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Phillipsburg Pediatricians.