A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Romano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Medical Center
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Victor Romano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. C V. Romano practice?
- Dr. C Romano has 2 office locations.
Dr. C Romano practices Family Medicine near Poughquag, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Poughquag Family Physicians.