Overall Review

3.4

January 7th, 2012
people i dont recommend anybody going with doctor victor h ron
I have 6 months going with doctor victor h ron.At the beginning he would pay attenion to you and be nice with the patients.but wen you keep on going month by month he would stop paying attention to the patients he would not pay much attention to what you tell him if you feel bad or whatever.another thing the nurse only gets you inside the room and then she would leave,she's not there wen the doctor examined you.the only thing that the doctor wants is finish quickly with one patient to get the next one.so i dont really recomend anybody going with this doctor.

September 23rd, 2009
Dr. Victor Ron is terrible
I am going to Dr. Victor Ron because I do not have health insurance and he is one of the few doctors that will take outside lab results.However, in the 1 and 1/2 years I have been seeing him he has never examined me more than looking down my throat or taking my blood pressure. He does not appear to have a nurse on duty. I find him to be very curt and unsympathetic to anything. I have two conditions I need medicine for and have had them for years. Instead of the normal once a year testing, he makes me get full labs every three months and come to the office. You have to pay $60,00 in cash before you go in or he will not see you. I am concerned that he is a fully licensed doctor. If he is, I am not sure why he never examines me, all we do is chat. He is very aloof so his bedside manner is not that great.If anyone has any knowledge or experience with this doctor, please post it on the website.