A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Rosales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
- Padre Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Gabriel Rosales DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Victor Rosales has 1 office location.
- Dr. Victor Rosales practices Family Medicine near Live Oak, TX.