A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Rosales is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosales
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rosales Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
- Padre Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Gabriel Rosales DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor G. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Victor Rosales has 1 office location.
- Dr. Victor Rosales practices Family Medicine near Live Oak, TX.