A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Ho is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Ho, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
- Methodist Sugarland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Shen-Pou Ho MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor S. Ho practice?
- Dr. Victor Ho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Victor Ho practices Emergency Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Beaumont Emergency Physicians.