A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Hogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Hogen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Hogen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Hogen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Sterling Hogen MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Victor S. Hogen practice?
- Dr. Victor Hogen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Hogen practices Neurology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Neurologists.