Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Salamanca
Dr. Victor Salamanca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterloo, IA, with another office in New York, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and General Surgery. Dr. Salamanca is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Allen Hospital, Sartori Memorial Hospital and Kimball Ridge Center. Dr. Salamanca has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Salamanca has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...