A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Salcedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Salcedo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salcedo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Salcedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcedo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salcedo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Manuel Salcedo MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor M. Salcedo practice?
- Dr. Victor Salcedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Salcedo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.