Learn more about Dr. Victor Salcedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Salcedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Salcedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcedo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Salcedo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salcedo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Victor M. Salcedo practice?
Dr. Victor Salcedo practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.