A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Saldivar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Saldivar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Saldivar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saldivar graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Saldivar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- Pathology Reference Laboratory
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Angel Saldivar MD is a male Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Saldivar practice?
- Dr. Victor Saldivar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Saldivar practices Anatomic Pathology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists.