A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Salloum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Salloum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salloum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Salloum, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salloum graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Salloum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Salloum MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Victor Salloum practice?
- Dr. Victor Salloum has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Salloum practices Pulmonary Disease near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Pulmonologists.