A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Santana is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santana
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Santana, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Second Primary Neoplasms
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor M Santana MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Victor M. Santana practice?
- Dr. Victor Santana has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Santana practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Oncologists.