A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Scapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scapa graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Scapa MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Victor Scapa practice?
- Dr. Victor Scapa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Scapa practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists and Seattle Surgeons.