A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Schneider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Sidney Schneider MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor S. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Victor Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Victor Schneider practices Aerospace Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Bethesda Preventive Medicine Specialists.