A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Schorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Schorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Victor Schorn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schorn graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Francis Schorn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Victor F. Schorn practice?
- Dr. Victor Schorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Victor Schorn practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.