A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Victor Shada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Victor Shada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shada graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Victor Anthony Shada DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Victor A. Shada practice?
- Dr. Victor Shada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Victor Shada practices Family Medicine near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Primary Care Doctors.