Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victor Siew
Dr. Victor Siew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA, with other offices in Paramount, CA and Garden Grove, CA (and 1 other location). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Siew is affiliated with Downey Regional Medical Center, Coastal Communities Hospital and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Victor Siew has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Victor Siew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.
Dr. Theodore Rose Jr
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Melissa Siew
Fountain Valley, CA 0 mi3
Dr. Surinder Thind
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Santa Ana, CA 0.31 mi47